Looking for a Class To Start With?
HOT BASIC YOGA – Beginners start here!
This class allows you to learn the fundamentals of yoga and alignment of each pose in a safe, and supportive environment. The sequences of basic vinyasa yoga synchronizes movement with the breath, which benefits both self-awareness and mindfulness. You’ll develop a stronger body-mind connection and an increased sense of strength and flexibility.
We recommend working up to our Power Classes, don’t worry, you’ll be there in no time!
Getting Started with Infrared Hot Yoga
It is important to remind yourself that yoga is not a competitive sport, rather a personal experience. While yoga poses can be adapted for anyone who is limited by illness or injury, hot yoga may not be ideal for everyone. If you have a medical condition, it is best to consult with your healthcare provider before engaging in any new fitness program. If you choose to experience the benefits of infrared hot yoga, here are a few suggestions to help you ease into the experience:
- Allow for enough time to let your body to adapt to the heat. Arriving to class 10 minutes early will give you an opportunity to adjust to the temperature. This may be particularly important for your first few classes.
- Dress lightly and consider a headband to keep your hair off of your face. Ladies may want to consider a sports bra and shorts; men may want to plan to wear a t-shirt and shorts, or possibly just shorts. Dress for comfort and to minimize the heat heavy clothing will trap to your body.
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during, and after your yoga session. You may want to consider enhancing your water with an electrolyte solution or a pinch of salt to keep your fluids balanced.
- Avoid an overly full or empty Eat two to four hours before class. Try not to eat in the hour before class unless you keep it light. Exercising in the heat may cause you to feel nauseated.
- Pace It’s important not to overexert, so you will need to pay attention to your body. Rest if you need to and stay alert to the signs that you may have reached your level of heat tolerance.
Yoga will calm your overloaded mind and strengthen your body. The benefits of yoga can be enhanced with the benefits of infrared energy. Infrared hot yoga is therapeutic, safe, and comfortable. In Wellington Florida, at Zoia Yoga and Wellness we offer regular and hot yoga classes taught by experienced, positive instructors. Discover how yoga can have a positive impact on your health and well-being.
Yoga For Beginners Near Me
Once you have decided that you need to try yoga, the first question in your mind may be where to find yoga for beginners near me? If you reside in Wellington, look no further than Zoia Yoga Studio. From yoga for beginners to yoga for pros, we offer it all. Each class is tailored to help you learn and grow.
Join Zoia Yoga Studio in Wellington to embark on a lifelong wellness journey!
Setting Goals For Yourself
Everyone has a different motivation for why they join yoga.
Whether you are someone eager to boost your health or an individual trying to find peace and balance in their life, yoga will help with it all.
Following are just some goals yoga will help you achieve:
- Strengthening muscles and tones
- Reliving pain
- Alleviating stress
- Improving balance and flexibility
- Aiding weight loss
Experience the countless benefits beginner yoga can have on your overall health! Book a session now.
Roll Out The Mat
Wear light and comfortable clothes, bring your water and mat, and you’re all set to begin!
After the first yoga session, you’ll go through multiple feelings: exhaustion, soreness, and hunger but most of all, you’ll feel empowered and ready to conquer the world.