Restorative Yoga In Wellington
Allow your body to melt into the mat and unwind from life’s daily stress. This class is combination of Yin and Restorative yoga. Incorporating deep stretches to help you relax and restore muscles and connective tissues, while finding serenity and inner peace during the guided meditation. During the class you will relieve tension in the mind and body, feeling rested and renewed.
*The room is not heated.
In this day and age, where people are obsessed with hustling, being busy, and getting more done, there is an urgent need to slow down and create space to experience as well as process your thoughts and emotions.
Restorative Yoga helps you do just that by making you mindful and resilient, allowing you to relax as well as de-stress.
Interested in Restorative Yoga? Find Restorative Yoga classes near me in Wellington!
What Is Restorative Yoga?
Think yoga but with longer asanas, (postures or poses), deep breathing, and heat.
A restful practice, gentle therapy, passive healing, and a supportive form of mediation, Restorative Yoga is the ultimate form of yoga in which you hold the poses for a longer duration – anywhere from 5-20 minutes.
In Restorative Yoga, you often use props such as blankets, blocks, and bolsters that support your body during different poses and allow you to immerse yourself deeper in the pose, focus on your breath and, in turn, truly relax.
Get in touch to know more about Restorative Yoga!
The Array of Benefits of Restorative Yoga
Restorative Yoga offers an array of benefits, including:
- Deep Rest and Relaxation – From calming the nervous system to releasing the tension in your body, restorative Yoga empowers you to rest and relax unlike anything else.
- Peace That You So Long For – By improving mood, relieving stress and anxiety, and helping fight depression by decreasing cortisol levels, restorative Yoga works wonders for you.
- Holistic healing – Restorative Yoga restores the body to its optimal parasympathetic nervous system function, helping physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually heal you.
- Quality Sleep – A good quality and quantity of sleep is essential for your health and wellbeing. Restorative Yoga increases the production of melatonin, the hormone the regulates sleep and wakefulness
- Flexibility and Balance – Whether you are an athlete or not, you can significantly improve the quality of your life by making restorative Yoga a part of your fitness routine. It can increase strength, stability, mobility, and endurance.
- Overall Health – Be it migraines, mood disorders, sleep and breathing problems, chronic and musculoskeletal pain, and heart diseases, restorative Yoga helps manage them all, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
So, what are you waiting for?
Embrace restorative yoga Wellington and elevate your life.
Checkout restorative yoga near me classes!
Embrace The Art Of Relaxation: Enroll In Restorative Yoga Classes in Wellington
Zoia Yoga Studio is redefining the health and wellness industry, one restorative yoga class at a time.
Home to professional and experienced restorative yoga instructors committed to helping people create time as well as space, unwind, experience calmness and clarity, and become the best version of themselves, we leave no stone unturned in providing highly personalized and effective restorative yoga classes in Wellington.
Whether you are a beginner or someone who practices yoga regularly, restorative yoga classes by Zoia Yoga Studio can elevate your life.
Come take a restorative yoga class with us and experience the difference it creates.
Schedule A Restorative Yoga Wellington Class Now!